The driving force behind Maynard Cooper’s inception thirty-four years ago was a shared commitment to five core principles. Our practice continues to be guided by these principles:
1. To provide our clients the best and most professional service of which we are capable, remembering that service to clients is the principal reason for a law firm’s existence.
2. To promote mutual respect, team play and esprit de corps among ourselves, openly supporting and communicating with one another.
3. To maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, conducting ourselves in a manner that will reflect credit on our profession, our firm and one another.
4. To seek to advance the interests of our profession and our society, recognizing that, as lawyers, we are quasi-public servants.
5. To be loyal to our firm and to one another, subordinating personal interest and ambitions to the greater good of the firm.
Another hallmark of Maynard Cooper is that every lawyer has an opportunity to play a significant role in firm decision-making. All shareholders and associates are invited to participate in firm meetings, and all have a voice in policy and hiring decisions. For that reason, every lawyer we hire must demonstrate an aptitude for and dedication to professional excellence, but also must possess personal qualities that contribute to making our firm an enjoyable place to work. Ultimately, it is our goal to provide a work environment that encourages our attorneys to be well-rounded in both their careers and lives.
Los Angeles, California — Maynard Cooper & Gale, a national, full-service law firm is proud to expand its client services on both coasts and in-between as it opens its office in Los Angeles, California, Century City District, at 1901 Avenue…
On November 20, 2018, Leland Murphree will be on a webinar panelist for the American Bankruptcy Institute, “Hot Issues in the Ongoing Third Party Release Debates.”