Matthew is an Associate in Maynard Cooper’s Huntsville office and a member of the Corporate and Government Solutions practice groups. His Corporate experience entails a wide range of business and transactional services including contract drafting and negotiation, entity formation, corporate restructuring, corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
As a member of the Firm’s Government Solutions Group, he also routinely represents government contractors in transactional and regulatory matters. On the transactional side, he drafts and negotiates subcontract agreements, teaming agreements, and joint venture arrangements. His regulatory practice includes advising companies on compliance issues under the FAR, the SBA’s regulations, the ITAR, and the EAR.
In addition, Matthew represents government contractors in bid protest and claim actions against government agencies.
Matthew’s Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Bar Association, Section of Public Contract Law
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- North Alabama International Trade Association
- Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology