Few industries are more regulated than health care. And yet, health care continues to be one of the fastest growing segments of our economy. At Maynard Cooper, the strength of our health care practice has made us one of the leading health care firms in the region, representing clients across Alabama, the Southeast, and the United States.
What we have learned over the years is that the legal issues affecting our health care clients do not always fit neatly within one or two areas of legal expertise. For that reason, our health care practice is structured around an integrated team of attorneys across the firm with collective expertise across practice areas.
Our health care services are comprehensive. We assist clients with ongoing regulatory compliance issues, governmental affairs, litigation, corporate governance and securities matters, as well as merger and acquisition transactions. These types of legal services require expertise and experience in antitrust, fraud and abuse compliance, government and private reimbursement, licensure and certification matters, physician self-referral laws, business litigation, taxation of exempt and non-exempt organizations, real estate and insurance expertise, commercial and bond financings, general business and transactional matters.
- Appleton Cardiology Associates, P.C.
- Baptist Health Centers, Inc.
- Baptist Health System, Inc.
- Baptist Physician Alliance, LLC
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons, P.C.
- Cardiology Associates of Waterbury, P.C.
- Cardiovascular Associates of North Alabama, P.C.
- CardioVascular Associates, P.C.
- Cardiovascular Associates, P.C. of Kingsport, TN
- Cardiovascular Associates, P.S.C. of Louisville, Kentucky
- Cardiovascular Associates, S.C.
- Coffee Health Group
- Columbia Heart Clinic
- Community Hospices of America, Inc.
- Consultants in Cardiology, P.A.
- DCH Health System
- Desert Cardiology of Tucson
- East Alabama Medical Center
- Eastside Cardiology Associates, P.C.
- Hattiesburg Clinic
- HealthSouth Corporation
- Heart Center of the Rockies of Fort Collins, CO
- Illinois Heart & Vascular of the Greater Chicago Area
- Iowa Heart Center, P.C.
- Jackson Heart Clinic
- Louisiana Cardiology Associates, LLC
- Louisiana Medical Center & Heart Hospital
- Medworks Rx
- Noland Health Services, Inc.
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center
- Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd.
- Quality of Life Health Services, Inc.
- Regional Medical Center
- Surgical Care Affiliates, LLC
- The Stern Cardiovascular Center, P.A.
- The University of Alabama Health Services Foundation, P.C.
- The Valletta Group
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Institute, P.C.
- UAB Health System
- UAB Medical West
- West Michigan Heart, P.C.
- Western Piedmont Heart Centers
Birmingham, Al. Maynard Cooper & Gale is pleased to announce that Raymond L. Bell, Jr. has joined the Firm as a Shareholder in the Government Solutions Practice Group of the Corporate Section. Bell will practice out of both the Mobile…
On November 20, 2018, Leland Murphree will be on a webinar panelist for the American Bankruptcy Institute, “Hot Issues in the Ongoing Third Party Release Debates.”